Wednesday, March 16, 2011

my new Jerusalem

Hi!
remember me? :)
i'm still alive and making photographs.
i came to realize that posting photos on Facebook was not such a good alternative for this blog,so here i am, making this blog alive again after a long break.
i'll be posting old and new photos.
.

p.s
those of you who commented on my test post,it was so damn nice to find out you're still out
there.thanks so much!

So,i have recently moved to Jerusalem.My first "tourist" impressions of the city.
enjoy the ride.






+
+















+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

2 comments:

Sebastian said...

Good to see you still shooting and posting. I hope there's enough material to post at least once every few weeks :)

Btw., the size of the photographs is very pleasant, I like you don't have to click on them to see them big.

Oh, and it's a bit limiting only being able to post a comment with a Google Account (mine's not linked with my new blog) or an OpenID (don't have one).

Kira Kletsky said...

there's enough material to make a daily post,a short one at least,but that ain't gonna happen:)

uhh,glad to hear that! i was pretty bored with the "old" look of the blog.the annoying thing about posting photos at this size is dragging to the right place while writing the entry.it's such a pain in the ass.they won't move where i want them to be and sometimes dissaper.

solved the Open ID problem:)